Adam Hall

SgtJoseph*

I liked Adam Hall at Tampa and was really happy when i heard Homer signed him.....He is one of them players that is steady , not flashy, and is NAILS on face offs . He is worth twice the salary he draws for his face off ability alone..........Winning Face offs is HUGE come play off time especially .Great 4th liner guy !

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Remember how we were clamoring for a strong faceoff guy on the 4th line? How's it working out for the team? This management sometimes... can't believe it took so long to rectify that.

Glad they hung on to Hall (for now)-- I'd have liked them to hang on to Huskins too-- but too many 7th defensemen on the team.

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Remember how we were clamoring for a strong faceoff guy on the 4th line? How's it working out for the team? This management sometimes... can't believe it took so long to rectify that.

Glad they hung on to Hall (for now)-- I'd have liked them to hang on to Huskins too-- but too many 7th defensemen on the team.

Huskins would have been a better option than Gill, assuming they were available for the same price. Huskins skates a whole lot better than Gill from what I saw from him last season

RJ8812*

Huskins would have been a better option than Gill, assuming they were available for the same price. Huskins skates a whole lot better than Gill from what I saw from him last season

but is Huskins a good presence in the locker room? :sarcasm:

cheesesteakarmor

Jul 18, 2009

I still miss Jim Dowd.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
All I know is, it was terrible try to watch Talbot win faceoffs as our 4th line center. Lavy was infatuated by it so it never changed. Berube comes in and now Hall is our regular faceoff winning, pk playing, 4th line center. I love it. Exactly what you need on the 4th line. Rinaldo starting to learn how to PK and Rosehill....yea never mind about Rosehill.... Get another 4th line defensive player or pker and I think it would be great.

Can role the 3 scoring lines and a defensive 4th line to give some break in minutes to the other lines.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
All I know is, it was terrible try to watch Talbot win faceoffs as our 4th line center. Lavy was infatuated by it so it never changed. Berube comes in and now Hall is our regular faceoff winning, pk playing, 4th line center. I love it. Exactly what you need on the 4th line. Rinaldo starting to learn how to PK and Rosehill....yea never mind about Rosehill.... Get another 4th line defensive player or pker and I think it would be great.

Can role the 3 scoring lines and a defensive 4th line to give some break in minutes to the other lines.

Rosehill is OK for a playing goon, at least he can skate. I'd rather see Raffl get some playing time on that line when we don't need an enforcer.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Rosehill is OK for a playing goon, at least he can skate. I'd rather see Raffl get some playing time on that line when we don't need an enforcer.

Rosehill has not been terrible when he's been on the ice. Yeah, you'd like to see a guy who can pick up some defensive minutes, but it's obviously not happening. We could do a lot worse than Rosehill.

RJ8812*

Rosehill has not been terrible when he's been on the ice. Yeah, you'd like to see a guy who can pick up some defensive minutes, but it's obviously not happening. We could do a lot worse than Rosehill.

ya, we already did

Jody+Shelley+Phoenix+Coyotes+v+Philadelphia+wTtWd_YFo0Zl.jpg

RJ8812*

LOL true. I have actually been kind of impressed by him in some of the recent games. He's actually had some good chances at scoring and has played pretty responsibly.

I have nothing against Rosehill simply because he gets paid half of what Shelley did. I just dont think Rosehill should be dressed regularly

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Raffl offers more, and is much less likely to take dumb penalties. Rosehill should only be playing against other teams with goons like Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad