Adam Fox vs Jack Hughes

Who will be better?

• Adam Fox

• Jack Hughes

Results are only viewable after voting.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
You mean Quinn Hughes, the player who plays the same position, Quinn Hughes? The one who isn't 4 years younger than Fox?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Different positions, so it's tough to compare. As a devils fan, I'm a big fan of Jack's game and progress, but I'll take the stud proven #1 defenseman. Fox is without a doubt a franchise player. I think the jury is still out on Jack.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
2 high end young players, what do you mean lol
Adam Fox crushed Quinn Hughes in that poll which I found surprising as Quinn crushed Jack in polls, so I was wondering where they rank him in comparison to Jack now

If Fox wins this poll, make one for Fox vs. Luke Hughes. Fox can beat the whole Hughes family then.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Offense > Defense for me, so Jack Hughes. Think he still has tremendous upside. I could see it ending up the other way around though

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
I think once Jack Hughes puts it together he will be an offensive force in the NHL, so I will vote him. I have seen his flashes of brilliance. Once he puts the tools together, he will be the real deal.

I say that and I love Fox, one of my favorite Rangers.

Woncka

Jan 19, 2021
I think Jack Hughes has the highest potential. Hes only 19 and his possession play is pretty insane, when considering how many chances he creates on a bad team at 18-19

Fox is a stud already but I dont see a #1 with him in the same way Jack can be an Art Ross contender one day offensively. Im not sure Id ever have Fox winning a Norris, I see him as someone who could be a #2 on a contending team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad