Injury Report: Adam Fox on IR

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
He was in attendance last night and no noticeable cast. Even if he misses a month like Bullwinkle Valliquette said, they should be ok if they get Chytil and Kaako back after the break.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Man, it’s no exaggeration to say, this team is maybe half as good when he’s not playing. And that’s honestly being generous.

This team has never struggled to get through the neutral zone as badly as last night.

Kakko being hurt isn’t helping things either.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I haven't felt this sick to my stomach about a player getting injured since Zucc in the playoffs in 2015....Ugh this is terrible. So I guess no Norris Trophy now? Or can he still win it?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't felt this sick to my stomach about a player getting injured since Zucc in the playoffs in 2015....Ugh this is terrible. So I guess no Norris Trophy now? Or can he still win it?
Unfortunately Makar has it in the bag. Just hope Fox at least gets nominated.

The love fest for Makar is ridiculous. Guy has a 5 page thread on the main board because he shot an EN goal in from his zone :laugh:

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018

zucc doesn't go down i think we win that year. norris trophy, don't care. want a cup not individual awards.

Reactions: Zats Muccarello

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
zucc doesn't go down i think we win that year. norris trophy, don't care. want a cup not individual awards.
No chance they beat Chicago with the corpse of Dan Boyle being their only healthy defenseman.

They absolutely win in 2014 if they draw Chicago instead of LA.

Reactions: Rongomania

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Man, it’s no exaggeration to say, this team is maybe half as good when he’s not playing. And that’s honestly being generous.

This team has never struggled to get through the neutral zone as badly as last night.

Kakko being hurt isn’t helping things either.
Kakko gets through the neutral zone? Lol

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
For all his struggles the team is definitely better when Kakko is in the lineup.

They can get past Seattle today, but that Panthers game is going to be rough. Talk about trial by fire for the rookies.
I think he does some things good but carrying the puck through the neutral zone? He had a legit case for worst in the NHL at it

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

The love fest for Makar is ridiculous. Guy has a 5 page thread on the main board because he shot an EN goal in from his zone :laugh:
Yeah, at this point, if Makar finishes the season healthy, it's his. He's the Golden Child.

He's not the best overall defender though.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Any leaked info on Fox's injury?

I didnt see any continuation of the replay when he got hit - was looking for him holding his wrist or something. Did anyone catch anything?

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Any leaked info on Fox's injury?

I didnt see any continuation of the replay when he got hit - was looking for him holding his wrist or something. Did anyone catch anything?

I just saw him stretch his neck walking down the tunnel. It could be anything he just looked tense and in discomfort but he wasn't limping or holding anything sore.

Reactions: Pawnee Rangers

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
I just saw him stretch his neck walking down the tunnel. It could be anything he just looked tense and in discomfort but he wasn't limping or holding anything sore.
I saw that too and immediately thought it was a shoulder. It would make sense too that they thought he could come back soon and then decided to just rest it if they thought it was a grade 1

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021

He's the new Duncan Keith. Canadians love D men who score. They will excuse all kinds of high risk turnovers and lazy defense if a defenseman born in Canada puts up points. They do not get this crazy about Hedman.

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
He's definitely the slowest. I've never seen anything like it. He should just defer right away.
I think it's partially the system. He seems to never get the puck on the move coming out of the zone. Always winning a battle and then starting from a stand still; and as we know his first few strides are not great.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Miss him already
upload_2022-2-1_10-44-0.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad