Confirmed with Link: Adam Cracknell to St. Louis for future considerations

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
ok. nice. when is future considerations landing at port columbus?

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I LOVED HIM!!!!! HE WAS MY FAVORITE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, but in all seriousness he was pretty good for a plug, when we had a billion injures. Actually impressed me a bit.
If "future considerations" means 4th or 5th round pick, I'm happy I guess. Another draft pick never hurts.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I LOVED HIM!!!!! HE WAS MY FAVORITE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, but in all seriousness he was pretty good for a plug, when we had a billion injures. Actually impressed me a bit.
If "future considerations" means 4th or 5th round pick, I'm happy I guess. Another draft pick never hurts.
if it was a pick they would've just said it was a pick

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Good luck to Adam! Blues- Columbus-Blues and future considerations.
Incoming trade? New coach? No? :laugh::laugh:

4eb8180882a9a.preview-620.jpg

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
if it was a pick they would've just said it was a pick

On the main boards and on the STL boards they were saying it might be Joakim Lindstrom ( original CBJ draft pick ).
He played in Europe for a while I believe, then signed with the Blues.
I recall him having a good start to the season, but then not hearing nothing much afterwards.

If it's Cracknell for Lindstrom I'm happy. Beyond happy actually.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
On the main boards and on the STL boards they were saying it might be Joakim Lindstrom ( original CBJ draft pick ).
He played in Europe for a while I believe, then signed with the Blues.
I recall him having a good start to the season, but then not hearing nothing much afterwards.

If it's Cracknell for Lindstrom I'm happy. Beyond happy actually.

Wouldn't it have been announced if it was Lindstrom? To my knowledge, future considerations means little to absolutely nothing.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Future considerations? Probably a dinner at MickyD's the next time they are in St. Louis.

He seemed ok the few games he was in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad