Waived: Adam Clendening

smoot

Jul 13, 2017
Hanley and Miska were already sent back to Tucson for Domingue and Mermis

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Good. Hopefully Cousins is next

Q2tEO4P.gif

If someone can please justify the Cousins hate, that would be great. I am watching the same games you guys are, he looks fine. He will only become Chipchura if you make him Chipchura

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
It's been a rough go for Clendening....still surprised to see this move.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Bizz was on the radio a couple weeks ago, or a week ago, and said Chicken run was about a month out. Don't expect him any time soon unfortunately. (It might have been Luke that said that actually, either way, not soon)

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It's been a rough go for Clendening....still surprised to see this move.
Yup, he's been bad but so have all of our dmen.
Q2tEO4P.gif

If someone can please justify the Cousins hate, that would be great. I am watching the same games you guys are, he looks fine. He will only become Chipchura if you make him Chipchura

Agreed. He's nothing special, but seems like a competent 4th liner.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
I do not mind Cousins in the 4th line role, but when he slots up higher in the lineup I think it all gives us Chipchura cold sweats. Cousins in a good energy guy and fits in the right situation, but the more he plays the more he is exposed.

As far as Clendening goes, I have not thought that his game was so bad, especially when you consider how little he has played. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes with him that is contributing to his lack of ice time and this move.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

They play him up in the lineup, he fumbles the puck constantly when he has it, and he somehow manages to be weaker on his skates than Kempe. It looks really, really funny next to a skating fridge like Rinaldo.

They probably want the flexibility to send Clendening down instantly and are trying to sneak him through.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
With his play he was replaceable. This was nothing more than a message send from Chayka to the bottom 10 players.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad