About Viaplay

Coog

Nov 2, 2010
Stockholm, Sweden
Ok, I want to watch NHL leagaly but the experience from the last two years with Viaplay is that their online service sucks. I mean, reeeally sucks. The framerate is to low which make's it very tiresome for the eyes to track the puck. What is your experience of Viaplay and how do you watch your NHL?

Kopitar11

Oct 16, 2016
Sweden
Ok, I want to watch NHL leagaly but the experience from the last two years with Viaplay is that their online service sucks. I mean, reeeally sucks. The framerate is to low which make's it very tiresome for the eyes to track the puck. What is your experience of Viaplay and how do you watch your NHL?

Mine works perfect, always great picture and so. no lag never

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
You do kinda have two services in one. Viaplay's own broadcast(usually the home feed of the specific game, sometimes Swedish comms), which is sparse but I find having the best quality, or NHL TV that has all the features but save for the occasional national tv brodcast kinda lacks in quality if you watch on a bigger screen.

This is only talking about the desktop service, which is what I use. Other platforms are supposedly having a better quality for NHL TV streams. Nonetheless, there's always a reasonable quality to be had for every game.

icing

Jun 22, 2003
Sweden

I have no issues with Viaplay. Works perfect. I use the Viaplay phone app and chromecast to watch it on my 65" TV. Nice picture, no buffering or lag, works like a charm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad