Confirmed with Link: Abbotsford Canucks sign F Yushiroh Hirano to 1-Year Deal

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
(asian person speaking here) i clicked on this thread expecting him to be a little fast guy whose lack of size and strength makes him a longshot at the next level. i mean, our last japanese guy was steve kariya right?

did not expect a guy who lays the body hard but may be held back by being too slow and carrying too much weight.

if this kid makes it, and jett woo makes it, and we factor in that when we traded for dickinson i thought he was jason robertson, we could ice a majority asian pp unit.

• Haha
Reactions: Vector

ultra7k

Jul 14, 2009
(asian person speaking here) i clicked on this thread expecting him to be a little fast guy whose lack of size and strength makes him a longshot at the next level. i mean, our last japanese guy was steve kariya right?

did not expect a guy who lays the body hard but may be held back by being too slow and carrying too much weight.

if this kid makes it, and jett woo makes it, and we factor in that when we traded for dickinson i thought he was jason robertson, we could ice a majority asian pp unit.
Not to nit pick, but I think the last player of Japanese descent that played for the Canucks was Jason Krog.

Reactions: vadim sharifijanov

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Nobody has fond memories of Richard Park? (South Korean born American)

800px-2012-01-20_Richard_Park.JPG

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Matt Dumba trade incoming.

Reactions: vadim sharifijanov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad