Confirmed with Link: Aaron Dell on waivers

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Bad rebound control.....or maybe we should have been firing guys into Dell instead of the sun for all these years?
Worst rebound control I may have ever seen from a goalie playingnonthe Sabres. Really makes it difficult on the defense. This team already has enough issues playing sound defensive hockey. A goalie that sucks with their rebound control is NOT welcome!!!

Does this mean Anderson is back? The tweets wont load for me on hfboards for some reason. I never thought Id be so relieved that Craig f***ing Anderson at the age of 40 some odd years old would give me a sense of relief that he'll be starting between the pipes. These last few years sure have been weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMistyStranger

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Worst rebound control I may have ever seen from a goalie playingnonthe Sabres. Really makes it difficult on the defense. This team already has enough issues playing sound defensive hockey. A goalie that sucks with their rebound control is NOT welcome!!!

Does this mean Anderson is back? The tweets wont load for me on hfboards for some reason. I never thought Id be so relieved that Craig f***ing Anderson at the age of 40 some odd years old would give me a sense of relief that he was starting between the pips. These last few years sure have been weird.

He's starting today.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
good f***ing riddance. Roger Crozier was spinning in his grave every start Dell made for this team.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
This isn't like they are booting him out of the organization....he'll surely head to Roch

Reactions: Ehran

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Hopefully some team desperate with injury, claims him. Good riddance.
No one is claiming Dell, he's absolute trash. I'll set the bar a little lower, Hopefully he's played his last game as a Sabre. That'd be just fine by me. We've had several bad goaltenders come through here post-Miller and this guy is legitimately in the running for the worst of that bunch.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad