Value of: AA to NYR

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
How is he playing the wing?

I might be willing to part with a last first round pick assuming we can't use it to move up in the draft or require something more appealing, but I don't think we need AA at center unless you can tell me he's definitely bringing A/B 2nd line center talent. If not, he's going to just be playing 3rd line/4th line for us and that's not worth a late 1st. If he can become a top 6 winger, I'd probably be more interested in bringing that speed and skill over.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Wonder if the acquiring team knowing that they'll have to deal with AA's terrible agent on a new deal drops his value?

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
What are Detr.'s needs priorities?
C? W? LD? RD?
Specify order please.

All of the above. Priority going to D.

We're also ridiculously short on right hand shooting F throughout the organization. At this point, though, Wings can't really afford to be picky on handedness if it means getting the best return in any trade they may make.

Last edited:

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Deangelo is looking really good so I don't know what you mean and I certainly wouldn't trade him for AA
I must be blind. I think Deangelo is a freaking disaster. He was coming along but I do not get the love fest that goes on here for that guy one bit.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
AA shots left he's not a righty. Holland probably wants a 2019 2nd+B level prospect for AA.

Thats pretty bad for Detroit, no reason to sell off a young player who still has potential for more for that measly price. If contract negotiations go really bad, maybe then they'd consider accepting something like

The ask is more likely a 1st (lottery protected) or equally talented player in a 1 for 1 swap.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I must be blind. I think Deangelo is a freaking disaster. He was coming along but I do not get the love fest that goes on here for that guy one bit.
There’s no love fest for him but before he was injured he was looking better defensively and he creates a lot of offense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad