A year from now you will be happy because...

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
The Wings have drafted Jared McIsaac, which gives them a high-end two-way top pairing guy on the left side. That would put the defense group in an excellent position going forward.

Though I would obviously settle for Dahlin.

That's a reasonable place to draw the happy line. Yeah of course we'd be happy to have Dahlin or Svechnikov, but we can still get some high end talent even if we miss out. Hopefully we make some trades and get more than 1 first round pick. I'm interested in getting a top D prospect(or Svechnikov) and then Khovanov late first round.

If we do get Svechnikov I think we absolutely have to try and get Khovanov (who has centered him already) and try to foster that into a dynamic duo.

Last edited:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
That's a reasonable place to draw the happy line. Yeah of course we'd be happy to have Dahlin or Svechnikov, but we can still get some high end talent even if we miss out. Hopefully we make some trades and get more than 1 first round pick. I'm interested in getting a top D prospect(or Svechnikov) and then Khovanov late first round.

If we do get Svechnikov I think we absolutely have to try and get Khovanov (who has centered him already) and try to foster that into a dynamic duo.

That would be awesome. I think he'll put up big numbers in the Q though and work his way into a top 15 pick.

But maybe not, this draft seems to be pretty deep. A defenseman like McIssac/Wilde/Merkley and then a guy like Khovanov would be a dream draft.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad