GDT: A well managed team (NSH) vs A *insert word* managed team (MTL) 2/10/18 7:00pm EST SN, City, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I know. You are not interested in facts.
Fact # 1 Bergevin has 4 + years remaining at 5 mil per and isn't being fired .
Fact # 2 Habs fans and media opinion about the team is greatly overrated in terms of importance.
Fact # 3 Molson is the owner of the Montreal Canadiens and if decisions need to made they are his to make not the fans and the media.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
What was he supposed to do? Go up to your girl, grab her ass and assert dominance? Would that make him less of a ***** to you? :laugh:
Jaffy had PK in his top 5 d-men, ahead of Weber, 2 months before the trade. We know where he stands.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
@jaffy27 catches P.K. checking out his South Ossetian girlfriend and he's all...

giphy.gif

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Subban turtled? he took 2 guys out of the play at the end of a PK when the Habs had a good chance at scoring a goal lol wow some people

Yeah these tough guys would probably let their faces out there with skates coming near. :laugh:

It just feels wrong seeing PK in another uniform, even after more than a year. This team has no soul anymore.

Reactions: Peanut

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Oh please...back in 2011, I was at Cabana's in Brossard, Drouin was checking out my woman, I gave him a stare and he immediately looked away.....he's got no ballz.....me and my Romanian GF at the time at a great laugh at his expense!!

Oh please...back in 2011, I was at Cabana's in Brossard, Drouin was checking out my woman, I gave him a stare and he immediately looked away.....he's got no ballz.....me and my Romanian GF at the time at a great laugh at his expense!!

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015

Oh my god is this going to become a copypasta

Reactions: dinodebino

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Drouin should take a page out of sherbaks book and move the dam puck effectively, he holds it so much and produces so little just move the puck around !!!

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
According to my sources, Bergevin gave Drouin his wife to motivate him. Too bad Drouin is basically a zombie, I don't know how you can wake him up.

Reactions: dinodebino

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
The only reason people hate Drouin is because he got traded for Sergachev.

I don't hate him, but I can't say my opinion of him changed since he got here. He still have that bad habit to quit when things aren't going his way. Kind of obvious why some dislike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad