Post-Game Talk: A Valiant Effort but Lost. (it Kind of Sucks too). 4-2 Jets.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
tumblr_n1akbeHVbI1qcga5ro1_500.gif

but this sucked

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Le sigh..

The game was good except for the way it ended. I mean giving up a goal right after a PP ends with 2 minutes to go just really sucks.

Can't really blame Reimer except for the 1st goal against. I hope to at least see Bibeau in net during the weekend if Bernier isn't back but if Babcock has it his way, he'll start Reimer for both games if he continues to play at a decent level.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
**** man I really wanted that win. Feels bad, but slightly good man

Also **** Reimer. I don't care if the goals were his fault or not.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Team played on their heals for a lot of the 3rd period.

Was pretty even for the rest of the game though.

Again, I'm not a huge fan of what Babcock did at the end of the game. Why not have 2 defencemen to support in the eventual case that Burmistrov comes out of the box? No one expected that timing of it, but you have 4 forwards on the ice.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Don't really like Dion with the EN there. Just turned and watched the puck go down the ice before moving, and then didn't seem to work his butt of to get home. Not exactly a good example from the captain.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
I mentioned this in the GDT, and that was even if Reimer had made that stop, Burmistrov still would have scored. Gardiner and Reimer were on their faces and 4 other Leafs were at the neutral zone.

StevieBlunder

Jun 17, 2015
Disappointing result, but much more so because of how it went down at the end there.

Stringing a couple wins together would have been sweet though.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
Komorav has been the Leafs best player so far this season..

For better or for worse I suppose.

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
Bibeau would most likely get a game on Sat if Reimer craps the bed on Friday...unless Bernier makes a return. But we already have one tank goalie, don't really need 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad