OT: A Tribute to me!

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
I've been here for years and never once created a thread.

So for my first (and probably only thread). I figured it was time to start a thread "ALL ABOUT ME".

Add in the fact that I'm bored as hell and I've been left without adult supervision. Plus I've been told recently that I'm a bit of an attention whore. I guess nothing will prove that point more than starting my own tribute thread.

So here's to all of you for all the good times you've provided. But more importantly, here's to me for putting up with all of you serious hockey delinquents lol

Mods, feel free to shut this down. I'm in a goofy mood today.

Hey! You are awesome and we fully appreciate your contributions! Congrats, for this "All About Habs1...err...Hab...Ha....errr...who were you again? :D
carey-price.jpg

Last edited:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I've been here for years and never once created a thread.

So for my first (and probably only thread). I figured it was time to start a thread "ALL ABOUT ME".

Add in the fact that I'm bored as hell and I've been left without adult supervision. Plus I've been told recently that I'm a bit of an attention whore. I guess nothing will prove that point more than starting my own tribute thread.

So here's to all of you for all the good times you've provided. But more importantly, here's to me for putting up with all of you serious hockey delinquents lol

Mods, feel free to shut this down. I'm in a goofy mood today.

Who are you again ?
Hahahahah just kidding :)

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Thank you for your kind comments.

While I’m flattered by your stated desire to emulate this writer, I would caution that such an outcome may be considerably less pleasant than what you expect and hope for.
You're quite welcome.

Maybe so, but to obtain the knowledge and experience that you've obtained over the years. While adding in the respect you've accumulated from our small HFB family. Is an impressive accomplishment in my eyes. For me, you are the EF Hutton of our board. When you talk (type) people listen.

Lol some of my friends think I really should write a book. From some of the stories I've told them regarding sports figures from the past and present.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
You're quite welcome.

Maybe so, but to obtain the knowledge and experience that you've obtained over the years. While adding in the respect you've accumulated from our small HFB family. Is an impressive accomplishment in my eyes. For me, you are the EF Hutton of our board. When you talk (type) people listen.
I should have been so lucky with my first two wives.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
54 is so last year........

My brain stopped aging at 26. Here's to you, my fellow middle-aged on the outside but not on the inside geezer :cool:
54 is also so last century....:D

And when you say your brain stopped aging at 26 , i think that it means you still looking for 20-25 years old girlfriend, no ?:shakehead

Reactions: Walrus26

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Obviously this thread was started as a joke. The reality is this is more of a thank you to all of you. As all of you can relate, life can be stressful sometimes. Getting to spend time with a large group of people, who are just as crazy about the Habs as I am. Definitely helps eleviate that stress.

It also helps that I can stop being the serious person I have to be in my real life. A lot of people have accused me here of being immature. The truth is, it's just me having fun, while learning different opinions. If one of my goofy responses makes you smile or even laugh. I consider that to be a good thing. If one of my responses makes you roll your eyes, or even consider blocking me.

Take the stick outta your ass and try and enjoy life lol

I'm totally making this my screen saver lol

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
54 is also so last century....:D

And when you say your brain stopped aging at 26 , i think that it means you still looking for 20-25 years old girlfriend, no ?:shakehead
Hah! 25 mentally perhaps......but it does mean that I still play a load of music from those great times and tell all the youngsters how shit music is these days 😂

Reactions: ZUKI and PhysicX

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Hah! 25 mentally perhaps......but it does mean that I still play a load of music from those great times and tell all the youngsters how shit music is these days
You should tell them. Music is shit these days, that's true ...:laugh: People used to do music because they liked music, now they just do music because they want to be "Stars" 😂

Reactions: Walrus26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad