A Tampa/Colorado final seems inevitable now

meatwad4343

Apr 19, 2018
Tampa
You realize the Avs got severely outplayed tonight?

This series is far from over...

Canes aren't beaten yet either..
Not to mention that each team would have to win another series to get there as well...

I don't think either of these teams are gonna blow a 2-0 lead and Colorado vs whatever garbage comes out of the north will be 4 or 5 games at most. And Tampa will spank Boston or the islanders so I'm not seeing that either. Anything can happen but I'd be shocked if this isn't the final now.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
I don't think either of these teams are gonna blow a 2-0 lead and Colorado vs whatever garbage comes out of the north will be 4 or 5 games at most. And Tampa will spank Boston or the islanders so I'm not seeing that either. Anything can happen but I'd be shocked if this isn't the final now.
Because upsets never happen in the playoffs, ever.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I don’t thinks it gonna be as easy for Tampa as you’re leading us to believe.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
ya looks like Tampa vs Colorado in the final in all likelihood however I would not count out Boston or NYI just yet...

however if it is Tampa vs Colorado I got Colorado with the cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad