A SERIOUS DEBATE: Will JR be asked to resign this off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedevil58*

I heard on the radio today he will probably be fired but instead of making the office look incompetent he will resign. Any truth to this?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I prefer completely non serious nonsensical debates.

But if you insist, the answer can be found here:

magic_8_ball_animated.gif

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
To be fair there is not another thread anywhere on this board discussing this. No where that I can see. Looked again, nope not there.

:laugh:

Good point. We really do need a bitter Hurricanes fan to guide our discussion. Not sure what we'd do otherwise.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Probably. And they'll promote someone within the organization. And nothing will change.

bluedevil58*

Probably. And they'll promote someone within the organization. And nothing will change.

In all fairness, don't you guys have like 5 d men injured right now or something crazy?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
JR's not the issue. It's the fact that ownership has no idea how to run a competitive organization, our entire 73 man front office is ****, and our coaching staff is just not what we need.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
In all fairness, don't you guys have like 5 d men injured right now or something crazy?

Yeah, 3 of our top 4 D are out (Ehrhoff, Maatta and Letang).

That's the one legit excuse Johnston and Rutherford both have. We never really got to see the team they assembled healthy.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

We've drafted enough D-men to run two capable NHL D-corps.

The problem is, we've shipped a number of them off for garbage returns and played lesser vets instead of developing who we've drafted.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Dude, did JR do something to you during his time in Carolina?

You make more threads in this than Pens fans. We have a few threads devoted to this already, don't apply for welfare when there's plenty of work available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad