Post-Game Talk: A Scientific Phenomena-Habs Shutout Again-(3-1 Down in Series)

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Getting a hube vibe from that series against the Rangers , we dont generate much , other team has a solid goalie and manage to score early by luck or not.

We are really easy to play against when we are trailing sadly. We keep staying to the outside and attempt super low % plays. Truly lacking a gamebreaker , the kind of talent who will still score even when nothing is working for the team.

Reactions: PhysicX

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Suzuki can't find anyone to feed the puck
Kotkaniemi trying his best out there.
Domi is doing absolutely nothing
Drouin is invisible
Gallagher can't shoot the puck at all
Tatar the season regular player is doing nothing again in the playoffs , what a shocker
Danault doing good defensively but can't complete a pass in the offensive zone.
Paul Byron is paid 3.1m to skate without doing anything
Lekhonen still shoot at the crest of the goalie
Belzile , who?
Evans , Meh
Armia , 6'4 body affraid to go in traffic or complete any physical play

A good resume of habs forwards.

Last edited:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I still think this run has been very very positive for the future, it made clear our young centers are ready and our wingers are not players you win with, and i strongly believed some major trade or two will happen clearing a couple of those guys

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
What a joke. There better be some wholesale changes coming. They were completely shut down. Not sure they had one dangerous chance all game. And I swear to f***ing god that better be the last game I see Drouin play with this team. At this point he is no better than Weal or f***ing Dale Weisse. He does nothing except for kill every play he's involved with.

Reactions: leopod

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Friendly reminder Hart started shutting the Habs out when some of you went on the main board to claim Price was still a better goalie than him.

:sarcasm:

Its not even Hart the problem.
The flyers skaters are not giving any space to the habs. The habs barely had any good scoring chance the whole game

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The real barometer for teams is playing in games like these. How much offense can you generate in games like these more often than not tells you wether a team is a smokeshow or legit.

The habs have no answers. The habs have had no answers in a long, long, long time.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Every playoff it's the same story.

From: "It's our year, we can do something" "Everything can happen" "It was not a lucky win against X, the Habs are really that good"

To: "Why we can't score ?" "Why we suck so much ?"

We always get exposed for our lack of goal scoring...

Trade everyone besides KK and Suzuki, I don't care.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We needed PPE on this one.

Y9RkjmF.jpg

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
This team needs to be sold and moved out of Mtl. Eff it. This whole french requirement horsesh!t for coaches and GMs has been holding the team back for decades now. Molson can make a pretty penny selling this shitshow of a franchise now. Do it Moneybags scumbag! Sell it to some mid-western US state. Move it out of the abyss that is Quebec and watch some positive changes.

And to all the people who still buy Habs crap - well... I can't write that stuff.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
The boys are salivating at the thought of leaving the bubble. Next game will most likely be another shutout just with guys like Petry, Price and Weber checked out completely as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad