GDT: A Pens vs Flyers Game [Nov 8 2000] | Streaming Thursday Dec 23 @ 7PM ET (til 9:45)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I ran a few of these streams back in 2020 when the league first postponed games. Basically, we have a GDT for a game that has happened in the past.

And for Thursday, in lieu of the Flyers game, I'll be streaming a Pens Flyers game from the early 2000s.

Stream to start at 7PM ET.

Watch here as part of a live stream:

Let's meet on Watch2Gether

If you click before 7PM the stream will just be some music.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Sounds like Rick Tocchet is suiting up for the Flyers. And some player named Fedotenko? I wonder if he's related to the Fedko Zone.

Pens still with a strong forward presence even after Lemieux retired. And Barnaby is a psycho. :laugh:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
We should have screened the 2012 Game 4 Phi vs Pit game. Remember when they had the Cup celebration banners up and the Crosby Tears beers were flowing and the parades were being had...then we came in a ruined them like 10-2?

Good times.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
"Today's" game is the November 8 2000 game at the Igloo. I believe this is the debut of the Vegas Gold uniforms [edit: nope, it's their second game in them].

This is the YT video I'll be using (seems like commercials and intermissions are included):

Click play at 7PM ET and you'll be synced with my feed.

We should have screened the 2012 Game 4 Phi vs Pit game. Remember when they had the Cup celebration banners up and the Crosby Tears beers were flowing and the parades were being had...then we came in a ruined them like 10-2?

Good times.

Trying out different Pens eras for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: SEALBound

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Game on (and drink on)!

Craig Patrick is on and is being interviewed by the announcers. They're talking about Patrick being in charge of the USA Olympic team and how they want Jagr to get dual citizenship. Then they went on to say Lemieux has dual citizenship and ask if Patrick has talked to him about being un-retired. Patrick hesitated and had a nervous laugh. A month and a half later Lemieux returns. :laugh:

Wow a Shenmue commercial.

Hat trick, Kovalev!

Jagr ignoring Hlinka. And again. And again.

There was a commercial for a pager.

JS Aubin looking pretty good this game.

Talking about Barrasso being a jerk right now.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad