Traded A New Bishop - Bye, Max, it's been Lajoie

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
I attended a hockey camp awhile back and Clark was my group’s coach so it’s pretty cool to see him traded to my favourite team. He had been drafted by Carolina at the time but seemed like a pretty humble and down to earth guy.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I feel like lajoie could have played instead of reilly or play on the taxi squad At least see if he can develop something more. But it is what it is. I’m sure this bishop will be...not that great. Or maybe a diamond in the rough

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Dorion (Melnyk more so) wants the "rebuild" to be over with asap. They're forgoing the development of lesser prospects in favor of "seasoned" vets. Not a bad plan, but could potentially backfire if one of these guys (Balcers, Lajoie, Jaros, maybe Chlapik) breakout.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Could never understand this guy making the team a few years back. He was regularly healthied in both of his AHL campaigns - was always bad whenever I watched Belleville.

Aspirot has leapfrogged him. This was clear to anybody who was watching B-Sens games last season.

I don't know anything about Bishop.

Reactions: Daffy

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
That's a weird move. Don't we need AHL D in Belleville?

That was my reaction as well. Would have been a good year for Lajoie to play biggish minutes down there. I still think that if he gets his health back he can be an NHL player.

I know nothing about Bishop. literally never heard of him, so...who knows.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Canes fan here. He's a speedy hard working player. A bit undersized but it doesn't work against him. He isn't the most offensively gifted player but he has decent hands and plays with pace. Think you'll like him if there's room for him to play 4C.

LOL

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Some of my fellow Canes fans think Bishop can be a 4C. Perhaps he can, but I think he's most likely just a won't kill you when he's called up type. Of course, that's not without some value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad