News Article: A Message from Geoff Molson

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
KNhJrFf.png

"Stability guys, and remember I'm a habs fan too."

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Four years is enough for stability. Successful teams are stable because they are successful, not successful because they're stable. They chose the wrong cow (not even an ox) to hitch their wagon to. Something needs to change and change in a big way.

void

Jan 5, 2006
What happened to my team? I don't recognize it anymore. We are the new Maple Leafs.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
OK, now we need to fire the owner. :laugh:

Anybody's got some spare change? We could put all our money together in a pot and buy the team?

negative77

I love 4th lines
Nov 10, 2014
Norway
I'm angry right now. The arrogance and loser mentality is just to much to take. I really shouldn't care, but it's just so frustrating. This is the Montreal Canadiens, mediocrity isn't good enough but still they get to continue. Never change a losing team eh...

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
This team needs a President of Hockey Ops with actual hockey managing experience that's not a part of the country club and they need one immediately.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
As much as I was preparing myself a lot about today's stupid press conference....it still gets to me. It haven't started and I'm already ****ing pissed off....:laugh:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
**** right off.

Too cheap to loosen the purse strings and fire the appropriate people.

It's on you Molson. I'm done watching or paying for anything Habs related until dumb and dumber are removed.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
When you're consistently either mediocre or awful (depending solely on the fitness or otherwise of one player) then stability is actually the exact opposite of what you need.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
This season has officially gone down the worst possible path it could've gone down.

Incredibly boring hockey (not worth watching the games), won a couple at the end to finish outside the top 8, keeping this ******** coach who can't even play .300 hockey without his goaltender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad