Mad Brills*

24zbouc.jpg

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Grindbusters!

0bOYsZ2.gif

Excellent piece of work, with Therrien's face.

You continue to be a source of instruction and inspiration.That I could shake off the rust of my PSing.
Having to use an older version of PithShoop that runs in 32 mode is an annoyance.
Have to use PithShoopElementarymydearwatson for greater flexibility in picture management.Being chronically ill means tis hard to sit in front of main computer.:(

I must confess I always think of Moen plumbing fixtures when see your nom de HF.:)

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Excellent piece of work, with Therrien's face.

You continue to be a source of instruction and inspiration.That I could shake off the rust of my PSing.
Having to use an older version of PithShoop that runs in 32 mode is an annoyance.
Have to use PithShoopElementarymydearwatson for greater flexibility in picture management.Being chronically ill means tis hard to sit in front of main computer.:(

I must confess I always think of Moen plumbing fixtures when see your nom de HF.:)

Thank you HF.

EverythingI post was made with ps7 and img ready . No need for more, basic tools can do almost anything

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Thank you HF.

EverythingI post was made with ps7 and img ready . No need for more, basic tools can do almost anything

I assume you work with a Windows PS app? PS Creative suite for Mac runs only in 64 bit, so tis not possible to import video to layers. I have other small apps that can take vid files and turn them into gif
But I still have to use PS or PSE for the detailed work.I want to come up with some good season ending gifs, as it looks to be no playoff avatars this year.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
I assume you work with a Windows PS app? PS Creative suite for Mac runs only in 64 bit, so tis not possible to import video to layers. I have other small apps that can take vid files and turn them into gif
But I still have to use PS or PSE for the detailed work.I want to come up with some good season ending gifs, as it looks to be no playoff avatars this year.

Img Ready for gifs. PS7 for jpgs

AshyHabs

Biceps>Brains
Dec 27, 2015
Montreal
if anyone wants to add a face to this or have fun with it i find it quite amusing and fitting to our current situation.

N2wV9V.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad