A Gwinnett County teenager is behind bars after he reportedly managed to steal nearly $1 million

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
One of my customers was a armoured car company. I used to go into their "sorting area" literally with a armed guard watching and following me as I worked on some of their out sourced equipment. I joked with one of them that if the fire alarm went off that I would likely be the one following, and was sternly told that if any alarms went off to just stop and follow his directions. Fun work environment, they even had a firing range on site as these guys had to have a qualifying target test every few years.

Stopped joking around...

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
For quite a few years I had a Courier service. One of my customers was a Community bank. We had daily deposit pickups from their customers. One of their customers was a fairly large local car dealership that had multiple locations and brands. All the deposits went into control envelopes that were sealed and tagged. The majority of the time I was taking these bag size envelopes out of there that was filled with cash. They couldn't close them it was so much money. I was amazed at how much cash went through that place. The bags may as well had $$$$ signs on them.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
UPDATE: Teen employee accused of stealing nearly $1 million from Gwinnett Kroger (ajc.com)

Tre Brown, 19, was taken into custody Jan. 14 after scamming the Kroger on Steve Reynolds Boulevard out of more than $980,000 over a two-week period, Gwinnett police spokesman Cpl. Collin Flynn said.

That's a lot of money

Police said Brown, who they believe worked at the fuel center, stole the money while an employee tasked with flagging fraudulent transactions was on vacation for two weeks.

So that's how he did it.

Brown was charged with one count of felony theft by taking and released from the Gwinnett Jail the same day on $11,200 bond, online records show.

Stole nearly $1 million and released on $11,200 bond?

index.php

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad