GDT: A GDT In August, WTF 2020! - Game 3 Pens v Habs Aug 5th

Who Wins Game 3 & How?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
At this point he should just send out Sid and Geno on different units, split up the rest of the talent and see what happens. Would go a long way in not having any gassed players out there, and we might see some selfish play, which is what the team needs.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
20:00 EST?

nomath.jpg

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
I have no power and like half my state is out of power so I’m out of luck for watching this game :/. Might be till Monday till it gets restored. Go pens!

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Johnson is too easy to criticize. Same with Pettersson. Instead, I'll go with Zucker. He's been frustrating to watch for most of the series.

Schultz deserves some props though. He's been decent by his standards, but is stuck playing with JJ.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
I feel for poor Schulz, he’s really been dragged down by JJ.
Fortunately only 10 more yrs on that contract at 10 mil a year!

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Johnson is too easy to criticize. Same with Pettersson. Instead, I'll go with Zucker. He's been frustrating to watch for most of the series.

Schultz deserves some props though. He's been decent by his standards, but is stuck playing with JJ.
Schultz is still a mess in the Dzone but he looks much better with the puck. He’s actually been able to make some breakout passes.

Reactions: BHD and Andy99

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

You mean GWG Zucker? Who has beaten Price twice and not finished prior to that?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s looking like the B’s aren’t in any hurry to get their game legs under them...either that or they’re looking forward to facing us in the first round and why not....

Bruins will be the Pens first round opponent...lol...does that change your mind on whether the Pens are better off losing to the Habs and getting a shot at Lafreniere, or proceeding in the tourney?

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It’s looking like the B’s aren’t in any hurry to get their game legs under them...either that or they’re looking forward to facing us in the first round and why not....

Bruins will be the Pens first round opponent...lol...does that change your mind on whether the Pens are better off losing to the Habs and getting a shot at Lafreniere, or proceeding in the tourney?

Nah. I think knocking off BOS and MON is a great way to start the playoffs and likely catapults them into a Cup tbh.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Also who gives a shit about Lafrannywhatever.

When's the last time a French Canadian 1st overall worked out here, anyway?

Reactions: Andy99

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea

I hate it when any of my sports teams lose to any New England team. f*** the Celtics, Bruins, Patriots and Red Sox and their insufferable fans. I don't think the Bruins are favorable matchup for the Pens, either. That being said, clock is ticking for our stars, and there is a reason they play the games. Screw the lottery, let's play hockey until they no longer let us!

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

I'd prefer to play literally any other team than the Bruins next round. I just don't think the Pens match up well with their style.

Not that it matters if the Pens can't get past Montreal, but you know what I mean.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad