Pre-Game Talk: A Current AfFehr | Caps visit 2PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebanas

Feb 27, 2013
West St Paul MB
Managed to snag some tix in 207! I pray to god we don't sit back against the Caps. Despite them being meh, it could be dangerous .

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Keep Ovie quiet and the going should be good. As long as we get some quality shots on net, I do not trust their goaltending to be able to steal this one. If we want to make the playoffs, we have to be able to pick up two points against teams that are having their struggles. Big game coming up, and the Jets have been playing like they mean business as of late.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Everyone Drink!

Time to party!

tumblr_lofsoyUiqy1qgoee4o18_r1_250.gif

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Fehr is doing well again :( / :) I'm both happy and sad...

For the third time in his career he's scoring at top6 rates per icetime while playing on the third line.

He's getting points slower than Ladd, Wheeler and Kane... but faster than Little, Burmistrov and Antropov.
He's getting goals slower than Ladd, Kane and Wheeler... but almost twice as fast as next best Burmistrov and Jokinen.
(names are in order of rates)

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
For the third time in his career he's scoring at top6 rates per icetime while playing on the third line.

Apparently he's on the 2nd line and may get a shot at the 1st line in the future if he keeps it up.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
He came back too early for us, his shoulder was still aching I'm sure. He had the summer + the lockout to rest it and he looks so much better. I watched one of their games where he streaked down the boards and wired it in. I was like WHO IS THIS MAN and my heart kinda sank when it was Fehr.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Imagine, we could have had...

Ladd-Little-Wheeler
Kane-Antropov-Burmistrov
Mittens-Jokinen-Fehr
Wright-Slater-Peluso

... course some shuffling could be done with those lines as the are flexible

OH WELL hind sight is 20/20 :)

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I was always pro bringin him back for another 1 year contract at minimun since the end of the last season.

Bummer.

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
The only sure thing is there is no sure thing when it comes to the way the Jets will play.

So "Crosby's Better" doesn't seem fitting again....whats next? "Semin's Better"? "Musta been Semin"?

Glad to see Fehr is back in the groove. Too bad things didn't work out for him here but probably for the better.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I was his biggest supporter and I was sure the Jets would give him a shot this year.

When it didn't happen I kinda figured this would happen. Oh well, glad he's healthy and hope he doesn't hurt us this season.

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Last 6 games have been best hockey I have seen Jets play, including last year. Really enjoy watching the guys out there. Even last game wasn't as pretty as the blood, sweat and tears they showed on the road but they still found a way to win. Winning ugly is a prerequisite to make the playoffs.

Hope they continue the effort and if they look like slugs then hope Pavs keep them in there until Buff decides enough is enough. The way Caps are playing so far, I would like to see Jets dictate pace of game from puck drop. Ovie is great but not nearly the threat he was 2 years ago.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
8632826_1.jpg

It took a while for Fehr's shoulder/arm to heal because it is probably one of these, it takes a while to adjust. lol.

I see the Jets winning 2-1

I really want to see Wright get a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad