Post-Game Talk: A complete playoff team win!

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
For all of his bluster about hitting McDavid, Doughty is the one that has been getting clobbered and is starting to look beat up and tired out there.

Yeah I also noticed that in almost every home game, every face-off Doughty has been out for means one of Bjugstad, Kostin, or Kane are out there and he gets hit by them each time.

Eat shit dough boy.

missinthejets

Dec 24, 2005
Kulak is great in the playoffs.
Kulak was better to end the season too. The key is, when he is playing 3rd pairing he is a valuable player. It's when he has to do more he starts to have trouble. Thinking because he was solid as a third pairing last post season so they didn't need another veteran to play 2nd pair is part of why they had a slower start to the season.

Reactions: Section337

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Ullmark gave the game away for Boston tonight. His play is exactly why I wish Skinner would stop handling the puck so much. He gives it away so much and I feel like that could end up happening eventually. The rebound control is another thing I'm iffy on. lol

Reactions: guymez

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Honestly...guy has had little to no impact on this series like LA fans said he would. Korpisalo and our own idiocy is the ONLY reasons this series is going 6
Well yeah. Doughty 33 now. Not in his prime. Kopitar will be 36 this summer. Wow. No wonder he's slowing down fast. Some credit that both of these guys elevated to some extent this season again in the twilight of careers but they're both having trouble with games that go 60 mins and OT.

Thomas Tatar

4DEEEED5-169C-4EFF-A273-C080CF26484E.jpeg

Oof. These guys may not make it out of the first round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad