Post-Game Talk: A chance to pop the Wings' bubble Wings @ Preds 3/23/2024 - EARLY GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Zucker is generating chances and getting a few points. Why we went for 4 goal to date Beauvillier remains a question in my mind.
Familiarity with trotz and acquisition cost was peanuts. He's been a regular 18-20G player his entire career. Pretty cheap gamble if he could turn it around this season.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
1711236961167.png

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
For all of the grief we've given Barrie this season he deserves praise for the professional he is. None of the trade statements were from him (his agent should get hanged) ... when he got scratched he took it quietly and he's stepped in admirably over the past few games. He might not be a fit long term for the Preds but he's doing what is needed.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
For all of the grief we've given Barrie this season he deserves praise for the professional he is. None of the trade statements were from him (his agent should get hanged) ... when he got scratched he took it quietly and he's stepped in admirably over the past few games. He might not be a fit long term for the Preds but he's doing what is needed.
He's earned my respect with how he's handled it and like you said, he didn't bitch he just waited to hear his name again.

Reactions: PredsV82 and Adz

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I haven't watched much Detroit this season. They played a really strong defensive game. Difficult to generate clean looks tonight.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Wow what a game! WINNER PIE!!! It is so so sweet. Juuse and Fil, first slices.

Go Preds!

I haven't seen that many Detroit fans in years. Their team is good; both teams played their hearts out. I was a bit worried this one would bite us so very glad we won!

Back to back shutouts for our goalies

First btb shutouts in 4 years according to post game show.

Back to back shutouts for our goalies

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Wow what a game! WINNER PIE!!! It is so so sweet. Juuse and Fil, first slices.

Go Preds!

I haven't seen that many Detroit fans in years. Their team is good; both teams played their hearts out. I was a bit worried this one would bite us so very glad we won!

On JB's b-day!!!

• Love
Reactions: PredsV82 and Adz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad