99% of people are Literally Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
THE WORST PART ABOUT UGLY PEOPLE IS WHEN THEY HAVE KID`S, BECAUSE THEN THE KID`S WILL BE UGLY TOO. FOLK`S IF U ARE UGLY PLEASE KEEP IT 2 YOURSELVE`S, WE DO NOT NEED MORE UGLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Lot of Hater`s in this thread,,, Witch is Ironical. Because I Could beat up 2 or 3 Lounger`s at the same Time, if not More, because Y`all a bunch of Frail ass Bitch`s. :yo: I Use to beat up Nerd`s in High school all da Time, so it`s no Big deal for me. Y`all a bunch of Bitch`s and ain`t got Nothin` for Big J, cuz I`d kick all Y`all ugly Ass`s `n` Steal ya Girlfriend`s (If they Wasn`t such fat Cow`s :laugh:).

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I just want to stand up for my man @Jiminy Cricket, he owns several burger franchises and once showed up at my local community centre with a truck load of free cheese burgers to hand out to the kids in the area.

He then put on a basket ball clinic for the kids where he was showing how to trip the other's team beat player and to succeed as a true under dog, just like ole Jiminy himself.

It was a completely unselfish undertaking...

until a day later when many of the kids got sick from a questionable source of onions the Jiminy procured, but Gosh Bless Jiminy and the quick recovery of the those poor kids he fed and tore up on the BBall court that day. None of us will ever forget!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

goalie41

Feb 7, 2009
One out of every three is ugly as hell. If it isn't the person to your left and it isn't the person to your right, then guess what?

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Study this picture. Don't just skim it and go "It's The Beatles". Actually look at each face and think about how hideously ugly they are. I don't really have a point other than that.

upload_2021-9-10_23-17-28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad