GDT: #9| New York Islanders @ Philadelphia Flyers | October 27th | 1:00 PM | F/W 6-1

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Barzal/Pulock PP tease.

They don’t even have Pulock where Barzal is on the 2nd unit, so why can’t Pulock replace Leddy.

Reactions: bigtim1988

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
If the pk Is gonna line up at the blue line they gotta chip and chase. They wasted a minute on 2failed entries

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
That play was absolutely awful. The puck was in the corner and he was the closest person to.. by a lot. Not to mention he's one of the best skaters. He instead plays the man at an angle to get there at the same time. He's terrified of taking a hit in the corner.

Any high end defenseman with skating like his reads the amount of space he has, gets the puck, and GOES!

Reactions: 13th Floor

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
There was a reason a coach like Q had him in the doghouse, IMO. Without that amazing skating ability, I'm not sure he is even in the league

I watch the Hawks a lot because my significant other is a fan, and I completely agree why Q didn’t like him enough. There’s a reason why they traded Leddy and won the Cup the following year.

ALEXIVICH CHULKATURI

Dec 5, 2010
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
Boys are playing tough today...Except for one player, guess who? This all coach, he will not let us tank and I'm not sure how I feel about that. We're marginally talented. Mediocre offense, mediocre defense, mediocre goaltending. GREAT COACH!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad