York-Sanheim
Zamula-Walker
Seeler-Belpedio

Hart
Ersson

Injuries:

Ristolainen (The IR)
Staal (IR)
Ellis (even so my mind, which still was fleeing on,/turned back to look again upon the pass/which ne’er permitted any one to live.)

HURRICANES LINEUP

Aho-Teravainen-Jarvis
Bunting-Kotkaniemi-Necas
Martinook-Staal-Fast
Svechnikov-Drury-Noesen

Slavin-Burns
Skjei-DeAngelo
Orlov-Chatfield

Andersen
Raanta

Injuries:

Pesce (Out)
Suzuki (DTD)

GDT SONG

STATULAR UNITS

5v5 On-Ice, Rates, Score and Venue Adjusted:
1698680156128.png

1698680176118.png

Goalies
1698680215425.png

Last edited:

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
@Beef Invictus you have the lines incorrect.

Konecny-Frost-Foerster
Deslauriers-Laughton-Hathaway

Never thought I'd see the day when Torts broke up his prized PhD line to bring Frost back into the fold... wonder if it was a call from Danny B.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Beef Invictus you have the lines incorrect.

Konecny-Frost-Foerster
Deslauriers-Laughton-Hathaway

Never thought I'd see the day when Torts broke up his prized PhD line to bring Frost back into the fold... wonder if it was a call from Danny B.

Already fixed. I just grab whatever Dailyfaceoff has posted (which is often old info) and then adjust after. Rather just get the thing posted first, especially when I fall asleep before doing it the night before lol

Reactions: FromOyVey2Matvei

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Already fixed. I just grab whatever Dailyfaceoff has posted (which is often old info) and then adjust after. Rather just get the thing posted first, especially when I fall asleep before doing it the night before lol
So.... do you think Torts did this of his own free mind/body/will or was this an order from above?

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
I can't wait for the Canes to blowout the Flyers tonight and Frost getting scratched again for 6 days. Can't argue with the results.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Based on the pre-game comments from Torts, Frost better have the game of his life. Talked about hoping he'll bring pace and offense... might have been better to bring him back against the Ducks instead of throwing him into the fire against one of the best puck possession teams in the NHL.

Intentionally setting him up for failure. The Torts way.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Based on the pre-game comments from Torts, Frost better have the game of his life. Talked about hoping he'll bring pace and offense... might have been better to bring him back against the Ducks instead of throwing him into the fire against one of the best puck possession teams in the NHL.
You dare question the great and powerful Torts?

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
All he needs to do is drop the gloves and that buys him another 5 games minimum.

Frost could right Tortorella
Don't be ridiculous... Torts would choke him out with the rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad