GDT: [#9] Anaheim Ducks @ Dallas Stars, 8:30 PM EST (FS-SW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I was just about to post that Dickinson, Janmark, and even Val in his limited minutes have all looked really dangerous tonight. The problem though is with all these penalties you aren't getting to see Dickinson and Val much 4 on 4 or on special teams. Right as I start to type all this Dickinson gets out on the ice 4 on 4 and scores another.

Reactions: Kcb12345

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Hello folks. Big Benn fan

Wondering what's up with him lately, no points? Still playing well I imagine?

Just typical early-mid season Benn. He will sprinkle in a few great games up until the All-Star break but he usually just coasts until then. For the last couple months of the season he will look like the best player in the world not named McDavid or Crosby. Just need to get Benn in the playoffs so he can go beast mode every game but he will float around a lot for the first few months of the season.

Reactions: badboy1994

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Comeau just needs to never have a breakaway again.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Hahaha, classic Comeau - stumbles on his breakaway then breaks his stick trying to redeem himself on the shot.:laugh:

Nichushkin earned his way onto the top line pretty quickly this game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Close calls for Dickinson getting a hatrick and Dowling getting his first. Good win. Gibson didn't look like a worldbeater today and the Stars win convincingly.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Good win.

The Ducks are trash. I think their window has closed.

Reactions: Satan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad