GDT: 9/27/14 - Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wild - Preseason Home Opener - 7PM CDT/3AM Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
dwtpqa.png

Jets lines taken from the HFJets board
Wild lines taken from today's lines

Stream: http://www.firstevents.us/live2.html (thanks to YWGinYYZ)
http://vipbox.biz/hockey/watch-1dh86-winnipeg-jets-at-minnesota-wild# (thanks to PlusMinusZero)

nfjspl.png
qoxjoq.png

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Nice GDT. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch this.

Also, I don't think Cooke and Keränen are playing C.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Nice GDT. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch this.

Also, I don't think Cooke and Keränen are playing C.

Both are listed in the projected lineup in Russo's blog. Seen here...

Saturday's lineup:

F--Parise, Granlund, Pominville, Niederreiter, Koivu, Coyle, Cooke, Haula, Fontaine, Brodziak, Keranen, Rechlicz

D--Suter, Brodin, Scandella, Spurgeon, Olofsson, Dumba

G--Backstrom, Kuemper

Yeo said Backstrom will play the entire game.

EDIT:Sorry, misread your post, thought you said you didn't think they were playing at all, not playing C...

Yes, Haula is listed as the center for Cooke and Fontaine, but Keranen is listed as center for Brodziak and Rechlicz... probably an error though?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Keränen can play C, but I just don't see him being C when we have Brodz.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Keränen can play C, but I just don't see him being C when we have Brodz.

It is pre-season though... if you're going to try it, now's the time. Just like Coyle playing C in the first pre-season game.

The lineup in the blog was made based on the lines from practice that were expected to carry into the game. If he was playing C in practice as the lineup suggest, we may actually see him at C then after all for this game.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
I made the lines based on the practice paper showing all the players numbers in order, and put them all on there based on that, with the exception of Koivu staying in center because I don't think he wouldn't play center, but I could be wrong.

If we get real lines tomorrow, I'll update the GDT with them. ;)

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
It is pre-season though... if you're going to try it, now's the time. Just like Coyle playing C in the first pre-season game.

The lineup in the blog was made based on the lines from practice that were expected to carry into the game. If he was playing C in practice as the lineup suggest, we may actually see him at C then after all for this game.

Yeah, I guess that would make sense. Maybe they just want to see if he has what it takes to play C in case some of our C's get injured.

I made the lines based on the practice paper showing all the players numbers in order, and put them all on there based on that, with the exception of Koivu staying in center because I don't think he wouldn't play center, but I could be wrong.

Ha, fair enough

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Russo's blog has them listed in line order that they were in practice... so other than the Cooke error in the OP, your line order matches the blog, which did list Keranen at Center with Brodz on the wing.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I remember going to a preseason game last year against the Jets. Their fans will be there in numbers cheering like its the playoffs

Maestro Ville Leino

Oct 1, 2011
This lineup is 25% Finnish. Too bad I will be partying tonight and when the game starts at 3 am, I'm going to be too drunk to enjoy the game. :D

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
It will be nice to watch the game on normal T.V instead of a choppy stream on my laptop.

edit: thank you for the GDT

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
I was kind of hoping to get this one, even though this is terrible hockey weather, but I got the next two preseasons in my draft instead.

Looking forward to hear what people say about the new scoreboard and game production stuff even if it's not "100%" or whatever.

I remember going to a preseason game last year against the Jets. Their fans will be there in numbers cheering like its the playoffs

It depends it seems, I've been to a couple and it seems hit or miss.

Combined with Vikings weekends it seems to be better other than "True North" which you can regularly hear and is incredibly awesome IMO.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I like that they are trying Granlund with Coyle. Always thought they have some chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad