GDT: 9/25/20 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas [SCF Game 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Just told my wife about this story and she said it should have been me (although I don't yell shoot for the record).

Me neither. If I'm apt to say anything of the sort, it's usually "step into it" and that almost always applies when it's a D with the puck on their forehand with space to walk into before letting it go. That's about as far as I go.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

StaySalty

Apr 12, 2018
Lakeland, Florida
Please please please Bolts take a stranglehold on this series and get a win tonight to go up 3-1 in the series.
nclm5v.gif

StaySalty

Apr 12, 2018
Lakeland, Florida
The games have not been close. This one with its series importance 3-1 vs 2-0 should be a close one. If Dallas can muster a response it will be tonight
It sure feels like we should own them tonight but I have felt like that before.
I am not saying we will lose by any means, but I fully expect to see the series tied at 2 to 2 to curb any upsetting feelings I may have later. Although if we win I will do a backflip with much excitement as we can close this out tomorrow and tomorrow is my brother's birthday. That would be a cool present.

Heddyzeppelin

Aug 24, 2020
Beautiful GDT again!

This is a huge game tonight. Win and we can end this Saturday. Lose and it’s probably 7 games.

With or without our captain we need to put the hammer down and play Lightning hockey for 60 minutes. Dallas is desperate and will give it their best tonight. We need to at least match their effort level if not exceed it. If we get another early lead it should demoralize them.

Ho Bolts!!!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think he plays if it's a cup clincher, but even saturday might be unlikely. Back-to-back boys might be tired and having Stammer play 8 minutes or be down to 11 forwards might not help.

OR he could give them some momentum and encouragement again should he be able to play. Give the boys a 2nd wind for the B2B.

Either way, focus on tonight first. Give it everything you've got tonight

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Me neither. If I'm apt to say anything of the sort, it's usually "step into it" and that almost always applies when it's a D with the puck on their forehand with space to walk into before letting it go. That's about as far as I go.
I'm in Canada, but if I weren't, it could easily have been me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad