GDT: 9/19: Preseason Game 3: Bruins vs. Red Wings: 7pm ET: Streaming on Bruins Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
7pm start vs the Detroit Red Wings.

The game will be streamed on the Bruins website: http://bruins.nhl.com/

Headlines:

Will Gregory Campbell play tonight?
Will Daniel Alfredsson play tonight?

I expect to see a lot of potential 3rd line candidates as well as some of the guys who are making their case to be the 13th forward.

I want to see Svedberg and Johnson rotate in goal tonight as well as a Bartkowski-McQuaid pairing just to see their chemistry.

Going to be a lot of fun.

Go Bruins!

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Really looking forward to this game. Should be a lot of fun. If someone could post roster updates as they come I'd greatly appreciate it. Have limited time at work to research my B's. :(

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Can't believe NESN isn't broadcasting this on NESN+ Even the Caps got their game in friggin Maryland on TV.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Should be a great game. Looking forward to see who steps up for the 3rd line spot.

Maybe Ocho Johnson can redeem himself after his poor goaltending vs the Habs.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Kelly has another good game and Soderberg struggles on wing. Smith scores winner in OT and instead of Dirty Water played he does the strip scene in Slap Shot to the 'stripper song' tossing his cup to Claude (where it lands on top if head)

Claude says after Smith is not only gritty but has big balls to

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Can't believe NESN isn't broadcasting this on NESN+ Even the Caps got their game in friggin Maryland on TV.

Seriously wtf, and I also noticed that the only preseason game NESN is airing is on monday, the 23rd and the Red Sox just happen to be off that night. Figures.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Are tickets available for this? If so, how much are they?

Edit: No thanks. I saw the prices.

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007

Totally agree. Total no brainer. Instead NESN+ will carry the blank screen with their logo. Good call NESN.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA

Looks like the game is going to be on FS Detroit. They can get it on TV and the home team gets a ****ing webcast?

This is the problem with NESN+ being a part-time channel. Plenty of regional sports networks have 2 or even 3 full-time channels, like MSG and MASN.

Why the regional sports network in arguably the most sports-crazed area of the country doesn't have a second full-time channel is beyond me, and there would never be conflicts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad