52 WILLIAM CARRIER - 53 PAT CANNONE - 76 JACOB DOTY

6 RYAN WHITNEY - 37 JANI HAKANPAA
33 JORDAN LEOPOLD - 28 IAN COLE
43 TAYLOR CHORNEY - 58 DAVID SHIELDS

1 BRIAN ELLIOTT
34 JAKE ALLEN

- QUOTES -

JON COOPER:
“It's exciting. You see games just started the past few days and you watch other teams out there,'' Lightning head coach Jon Cooper said. “I stayed up kind of late (Monday) night watching the Canucks play the Sharks and you are like, 'I can't wait for that to happen here in Tampa.' So I'm really looking forward to Orlando.''

“Because we have kind of a new (coaching) staff, I just think it's unfair to put different guys in different situations right now out of the gate,'' Cooper said. “We sent a message here from the get-go that we have been on the ice with them for every single (practice) session, so I don't see any reason why we would make it to the game to jump up to the press box. I want to be there with the guys. You get a pretty good feel for the guys when you're on the bench, so that's a big part of it, too, how guys act when they are on the bench, their whole demeanor, so you get a good grasp on that.''

Shades_1.jpg

:bolts

LET'S GO BOLTS!​

Last edited:

2016cupwinners

May 2, 2013
After the first line, this lineup is a bit low on O, so hopefully the guys will be able to chip in a few blue collar type goals. The Blues are always good at D, so it'll be a good challenge. For the record, it doesn't really matter to me who wins these current games. The variety of players is too great at the moment. I would like to win the last preseason game though when the rosters have been reduced. Goodluck tonight.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Both teams decided to not bring any big guns, expect a sloppy game 3-2 Lightning.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think it's ok they are giving these guys a look early on. Most of these guys aren't going to make the team anyways. Get it out of the way, get your looks at them early and you have more time to coach them up.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Looks like neither team bringing much to this one. That top line of ours is expected to be the 2nd line for STL in the actual season.

Also William Carrier on our 4th line was our first pick in the most recent draft.

Just wanted to give the few of you who may actually get to see this one something else to look for.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Looks like neither team bringing much to this one. That top line of ours is expected to be the 2nd line for STL in the actual season.

Also William Carrier on our 4th line was our first pick in the most recent draft.

Just wanted to give the few of you who may actually get to see this one something else to look for.

Our 1st line is also projected to be our normal 2nd. Should be a good match up. :handclap:

2016cupwinners

May 2, 2013
The mongol horde has come down from the land of the Blues to ravish the young women of Orlando. You, young Bolts, must protect the women. Defeat these usurpers, vanquish them back to their homeland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad