uXBbE2i.png

qeCsIeU.png

OYsRm7O.png

2fzftXt.png

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Given the somewhat surprising development of the WCF's this game has become even more important.

We don't want to give any hope and confidence to Islanders and we don't want to give Dallas further rest. So I really want to see urgency to finish it off today.

A loss would definitely start to make me nervous again, not gonna take anything for granted until we have actually eliminated Islanders.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
The silver lining if we lose the next two games is it gives Stamkos more time to get ready for the Finals.

Maybe we should do that.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
8 PM starts feel really late. I check the clock at like 5 PM and realize that there's another 3 hours just to start the game. I can watch a movie or something in all that time.
Well, I've been changing my sleep schedule, too, and by the time of that post I had already been up 3 hours (because I couldn't sleep until 8). The days really seem to drag on when you feel that strain of only having a few hours and especially when you have something to look forward to much later. :(

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Aww crap, Mike "cowhead" Calta predicts a Bolts win tonight. We're screwed. Not even worth tuning in.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Everybody want to see Stamkos? Win tonight and maybe he’ll join everybody on the ice after the game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Everybody want to see Stamkos? Win tonight and maybe he’ll join everybody on the ice after the game.
That's not what they're here for.

As for who would 'accept' the Prince of Wales trophy, maybe. I think that could be his contribution. Being completely uninterested in the hardware and just dipping ASAP.

I think it'd get 10x the media attention because it's Stamkos and not the alternates going up there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad