GDT: #9 - 10/26/13 | New York Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Terrible turnover by zucc but at least we actually looked pretty good and it seemed like we might have a chance to score

profchaos2001

Mar 2, 2012
yeah. they dont seem deflated yet. Have some speed and energy and forecheck. we'll see how much the 2nd DET goal changes that

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
So wow. Good goaltending so far. All I can say.

Shooting is still poop. It's all to the belly of Howard, with few exceptions.

Avs talk about "a good first period" ... i have no clue what that is supposed to mean though, but maybe we could adopt this mentality. Sounds like a good idea.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Please send MZA back to Europe where he belongs

The only thing big about this kid is how big of a disappointment he turned out to be

Just killed us with that brain dead turnover

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
i hate fans who give up 1-0. The Rangers played well for the most part, zuccarello made a bad mistake and the refs have given the red wings some gift penalty calls.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Pretty good period. Horrible pass attempt by MZA that lead to the goal, but other than that, for a team with as many holes as this one it was pretty good.

Cam looks like he could develop into a pretty good backup, I thought Miller has been pretty good and Kreider finally looks like he could a top-6 NHLer, excellent period (very unlucky not to score).

That first penalty call was terrible, DZ should be nowhere near the PP and McD needs to start playing better, there is no way Tatar should be able to just blow by him like that.

Also thought, Dorsett, Richards, J. Moore and Pouliet were pretty good.

Need to start creating more chances in the 2nd

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
blow it off, forget about being down and keep playing like you did the majority of that period with staying out of the box. Rangers have got this, I can see it! Kreider is flying, he'll get another assist or net one tonight! I'm a fan of zuke's, but not sure bout him thus far, hopefully he pulls it back together! Brassard has gotta do something. Pouliout is looking like he's having an on game tonight, so he might pot one. Let's Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
on the bright side,Zuc gets his 1st point of the season setting up that beautiful Red Wings 2 on 1

*Bob Richards*

Unlike the previous two games, they've shown enough that there is even a remote chance of scoring. I feel slightly better about this.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Just bad. Just awful from Zucc. Probably his worst mistake in a Rangers jersey.

btw, putting zucc in 4th line is just STUPID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad