Pool: 8th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Live Updates

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks again for hosting, one of these years I’ll get a better strategy lol

How did team leftovers do? Unless I missed it which is possible, this site is tough to read on mobile

C4G tracked it all it's in his little writeup. I got 33 points. So I beat 3 teams. Certainly messed up on a few picks. I was thinking Musorov and Schmid (who was one of my backups) but decided I needed to spread it out and added a Slovak and Czech player instead of more swiss and Kazaks. I was dead wrong on Musyil though, I thought he'd have more of an offensive performance.

Reactions: tigervixxxen

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Thanks for running another great pool! My first every last place finish in a pool I think... It was a rough one!

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Wow! I can’t believe it finally all came together for me. So many things can go wrong with your team, from injuries to improper utilization from the coaches (I’m looking at you Sandelin!), to guys just mysteriously slumping. I am pleased to have set the record, and the funny thing is that had USA not been upset be Finland in the QF, I perhaps could have broken the 70 point mark.

Thanks to C4G for running another awesome pool. I can’t wait to see everyone back again next year for more WJC madness! I’m already missing it now that it’s over.... everything except that damn penalty music! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad