OT: 88th Obsequious Banter Thread: Starts with incredible optimism; ends with the same disappointment

If trees were made of flesh instead of wood, would we still soak pancakes in their blood?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Oh man, this reminds me of a school trip I took to the Holocaust Museum in D.C. during High School. A friend of mine was looking at a photocopy of a German newspaper from the 30s. I forget exactly what it said. Something about Jews being undesirable, probably.

Anyway, she calls me over, "Hey, SBA, you take German, what does this say?" I came up and read it immediately in English. She was very impressed until I pointed out that there was a translation right below where she was looking.
Something about Blondes goes here

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh man, this reminds me of a school trip I took to the Holocaust Museum in D.C. during High School. A friend of mine was looking at a photocopy of a German newspaper from the 30s. I forget exactly what it said. Something about Jews being undesirable, probably.

Anyway, she calls me over, "Hey, SBA, you take German, what does this say?" I came up and read it immediately in English. She was very impressed until I pointed out that there was a translation right below where she was looking.
Never show your hand.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Never show your hand.
Yep. My immediate reaction was something like this:

upload_2021-9-24_13-14-50.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad