Prospect Info: 87th Overall Lukas Parik, Goaltender

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Didn't see a thread on him, my apologies if I overlooked it.

He was just taken by Spokane in the CHL Import Draft, and so he could either stay in the Czech Republic to play or he can play in the WHL next season.

Reactions: kingsboy11

kingscups

Jun 5, 2008
California
So I guess we ended up trading Pearson for Parik? I have high hopes for this kid. Hope he develops well.

There was also a conditional 2020 6th round pick that we acquired in the trade with Washington, anyone know what the conditions were?

USE Fi

Sep 20, 2007
Home
There was also a conditional 2020 6th round pick that we acquired in the trade with Washington, anyone know what the conditions were?

We did not get that 6th pick.

"condition is that the Capitals must win at least two rounds, with Hagelin playing in 50% or more of any two rounds combined. Without those conditions, the Kings won’t receive the 2020 draft pick."

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe

So it's officially called a Parik. It's gotta be named after him.

EDIT: i was on a crappy amazon tablet and half of that tweet I quoted was X'd out. Its obviously called a Parik according to that post, but what I saw just make it seem like it was. I know that makes no sense to anyone, but I realized my post was stupid after seeing it properly. :skeptic:

Last edited:

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
So it's officially called a Parik. It's gotta be named after him.

EDIT: i was on a crappy amazon tablet and half of that tweet I quoted was X'd out. Its obviously called a Parik according to that post, but what I saw just make it seem like it was. I know that makes no sense to anyone, but I realized my post was stupid after seeing it properly. :skeptic:
ha ha amazon!

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I know generalities aren't the greatest, but Czech players always seem to be having more fun than anyone else, loved the celly. Hope Parik continues developing; with where the league is headed, it's likely we'll need a tandem to win in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad