Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Apparently correlation=causation.

Then again you oppose all functional treatments for COVID in favor of snake oil and maximizing death and suffering and impact, so maybe your takes aren't the best here.

Anti-vaxxers: "I wonder what the weathers going to be this week. Let me check with my local meteorologist."
Also Anti-vaxxers: "Science? You cant believe everything you read!"

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FB_IMG_1631210679548.jpg

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
No, in fact inidence of diarrhea was not even included in analysis of almost 20,000 people for Moderna. For nausea/vomiting, incidence was almost identical to placebo after dose 1 but almost tripled compared to placebo after dose 2 (20%), all subsiding within hours to days. No serious or unsolicited adverse events include anything associated with diarrhea.

Thanks for sharing DP. I figured it probably didn’t have anything to do with the vaccine and was just a coincidence.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Huge adverse event analysis released yesterday. This analysis looked at up to 42 days post-vaccination for outcomes in almost 12 million vaccinations. There is a myth that adverse events may appear years or months later – but it isn't true. It just doesn’t happen with vaccines, where temporal effects are extremely short-term, usually within hours or days. Especially mRNA vaccines, where mRNA itself is unstable and broken down within an hour outside of cells, which it is outside of cells when injected via vaccination. This study shows that as there were no differences in excess adverse events (statistically, none) between 1 to 21 days compared to 22 to 42 days. Therefore, it's reasonable, knowing what we know about vaccines and mRNA vaccines specifically, to project these findings out and not expect any longstanding adverse effects. Needless to say, researchers will continue to monitor.

The myocarditis cluster in younger adults is interesting and has been mentioned in the literature. Even so, 6 excess cases in 1 million person years is absurdly low, lower than most rare adverse events associated with other medication. Overall, factoring in other age groups, no excess cases were concluded.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-07-at-13.15.16.png

Screen-Shot-2021-09-07-at-13.10.44.png

Surveillance for Adverse Events After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination - PubMed

Only thr death and suffering of their loved ones will convince the unconvinced. They put no stock in your research.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
10% of England's ENTIRE population right now is awaiting routine surgeries...

5.6 million people. As basically nothing that is not emergency has been able to take place for the last 18 months.

I'm in that boat off work waiting for a surgery before i can go back. But I also get paid my full salary for another 11 months so I'm okay with it personally as long as it doest drag over into that 12th month haha.

Very selfish I know.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
WAFFLE CUP Update:

I’ve created a Thread in The Lounge, with more information:

WAFFLE CUP 2021 (January through playoffs)

For those interested, I’m starting to place the Nominations from Team Boards who completed this step.

I’ll probably post this again in a couple of days as a reminder, since you’ll likely be on #88 by then.

Cheers

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Anti-vaxxers: "I wonder what the weathers going to be this week. Let me check with my local meteorologist."
Also Anti-vaxxers: "Science? You cant believe everything you read!"
Not really a good analogy, since forecasts are wrong quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad