GDT: #82 | Capitals at Flyers | April 16, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Just has to get through the "you need to become good at defense for two years at which point you become veteranny enough to try offenseing" stage

I just don’t like his decision making and skating. He’s fine once he’s set up. Has nice vision and passing. But he doesn’t seem to be able to consistently put himself in positions to be successful.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just don’t like his decision making and skating. He’s fine once he’s set up. Has nice vision and passing. But he doesn’t seem to be able to consistently put himself in positions to be successful.

He was making a lot of quick and correct decisions to facilitate plays to start. But yeah, that's probably gonna need to be how it works. Not looking like a guy who will make things happen with his feet, which was diagnosed by smarter people in advance of his arrival on the ice of the Philadelphia Flyers and other NHL teams.

• Wow
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
Who cements themselves as a Flyers “legend” with the GWG?

Erik “Johnsy” Johnson?
Brinky?
Seels?
Drysy?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Be honest, you were gonna be a bit disappointed if you didn't get to use that
Disappointment rarely enters my life. I have overcome and persevered where many would have languished in self-pity and torment. Expect the worst and improvement awaits. All part of the internal battle of self-commitment to excellence and confidence.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It is a Led Zeppelin song from their last studio album.

1713310943328.png

• Wow
Reactions: Magua and BigToe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad