GDT: #82 ⋅ ANA @ VGK ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good way to go out, after another bad season. It leaves us with a lot of hope for the future, and seeing the kids get on the scoresheet, and Dostal looking great. Feeling very good right now.

Hopefully we can see some of our players in the WC, and root them on and etc.

Reactions: McDonald19

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
1000036236.jpg

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Good way to go out, after another bad season. It leaves us with a lot of hope for the future, and seeing the kids get on the scoresheet, and Dostal looking great. Feeling very good right now.

Hopefully we can see some of our players in the WC, and root them on and etc.
Cutter, Colangelo and Leo all looked great. Unfortunately, @Ducks DVM is right though Zegras looked neutered tonight.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cutter, Colangelo and Leo all looked great. Unfortunately, @Ducks DVM is right though Zegras looked neutered tonight.

He made a good point, Z struggles against big teams but Cutter and Leo being big bodies and can generate speed are able to prevail. Happy they got a point but they deserved more tonight. But that is how the season has gone for the kids with production.

Reactions: Yemeth

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Kings just saw we beat Vegas and are tanking so they don’t have to play Edmonton. Gave up 3 goals in 5mins

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
That was a solid game to finish up on, always nice to beat Vegas and f*** them over in the process :laugh:

Dostal is the truth, I'm confident he is ready to be the #1. Dostal finished all but November (0.823) and February (0.867) above 900 save percentage, and comfortably above 900 at that (0.921, 0.918, 0.919, 0.907 and 0.911).

Colangelo continues to impress me, while I'm not sure he is the NHL first game next season, I'm impressed with his IQ in the offensive zone, which wasn't something I was necessarily expecting.

Gauthier solid on debut as well, glad he got a point.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
That was a solid game to finish up on, always nice to beat Vegas and f*** them over in the process :laugh:

Dostal is the truth, I'm confident he is ready to be the #1. Dostal finished all but November (0.823) and February (0.867) above 900 save percentage, and comfortably above 900 at that (0.921, 0.918, 0.919, 0.907 and 0.911).

Colangelo continues to impress me, while I'm not sure he is the NHL first game next season, I'm impressed with his IQ in the offensive zone, which wasn't something I was necessarily expecting.

Gauthier solid on debut as well, glad he got a point.
I honestly thought Colangelo was one of the best players not on the top line. He was really effective at slipping past Vegas' defensive pressure to bring pucks towards the net. If he keeps playing like that, I see no reason why he shouldn't be on the third line next season.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I honestly thought Colangelo was one of the best players not on the top line. He was really effective at slipping past Vegas' defensive pressure to bring pucks towards the net. If he keeps playing like that, I see no reason why he shouldn't be on the third line next season.

I'd say to put Colangelo with more offensive-minded players and on his shooting side if we want that goal scoring to come out. Don't want him buried in a bottom-6 role.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'd say to put Colangelo with more offensive-minded players and on his shooting side if we want that goal scoring to come out. Don't want him buried in a bottom-6 role.
Depends on the make-up of the lineup

Cutter-Leo-UFA
Vatrano-Mac-Terry
Colangelo-Zegras-Killorn
Strome fourth line island

Could work...maybe. Problem is if you want Colangelo in the top 6, who do you bump?

Reactions: DuckRogers10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad