GDT: #82 ⋅ ANA @ VGK ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I’m over it with Lundestrom - he is some very nice skills but isn’t going to put it together it seems

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah ultimately not great. I thought Cutter had a solid start if a little anxious. Zegras looks energized. Terry has been, well Terry. Third pair looks dreadful. Overall the team is just getting out skated.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I like Terry but he feels like he'd be a frustrating player to watch in a playoff game.
1713494809533.gif

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I’d give Lundy 1 more season since he also missed training camp and the first half of the season but like if there’s a better option available who fits long term then ya lock that in instead

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
He's fine as a fourth line center, but that 16 goal season is going to stick out like a sore thumb when it's all over.
He really shouldn’t even be a center, unless he has a winger who can help him win faceoffs. He has been a terrible faceoff guy for years and he hasn’t gotten any better. If he isn’t going to bring offense, then he better figure out what he’s good at.

Reactions: Static

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I’d give Lundy 1 more season since he also missed training camp and the first half of the season but like if there’s a better option available who fits long term then ya lock that in instead

Agree, Lundy is still valuable as a 4th liner for next year, but I need to see some progression in his faceoff wins, be a part of a better PK, etc. I’m not even significantly concerned about his offense but he’s almost providing nothing but “potential”.

He really shouldn’t even be a center, unless he has a winger who can help him win faceoffs. He has been a terrible faceoff guy for years and he hasn’t gotten any better. If he isn’t going to bring offense, then he better figure out what he’s good at.

Exactly.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
I’m not going to name names, but I feel like there’s one person in our broadcast crew that has had so much Botox that they could go down the Strip for the offseason and work in Jeff Dunham’s show.

Like literally only the bottom half of their face moves.

• Haha
Reactions: Terry Yake

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I’m not going to name names, but I feel like there’s one person in our broadcast crew that has had so much Botox that they could go to down the street for the offseason and work in Jeff Dunham’s show.

Wild wing?

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I’m not going to name names, but I feel like there’s one person in our broadcast crew that has had so much Botox that they could go to down the street for the offseason and work in Jeff Dunham’s show.

Kent French is back?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Agree, Lundy is still valuable as a 4th liner for next year, but I need to see some progression in his faceoff wins, be a part of a better PK, etc. I’m not even significantly concerned about his offense but he’s almost providing nothing but “potential”.

Exactly.
He’s a great skater, probably the best skating forward in our entire organization. But he hasn’t figured out how to actually use that in a noticeably positive way, and he’s running out of time.

I do like that he has the ability to skate pucks out of trouble, but that’s pretty much all he has right now.

Reactions: Sean Garrity

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I’m not going to name names, but I feel like there’s one person in our broadcast crew that has had so much Botox that they could go down the Strip for the offseason and work in Jeff Dunham’s show.

Oh kent French

Reactions: Sean Garrity

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Nope.

Although, I know a guy who was Wild Wing for a while, he hasn’t had Botox as far as I can tell.
It helps you with excessive sweating so someone in a mascot costume I could see how Botox would be useful.

I would get really nervous when I first started doing surgeries and would sweat a lot so I considered getting it done to help with that. But I've ended up getting more comfortable so never got it done.

• Haha
Reactions: FiveHoleTickler

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
It helps you with excessive sweating so someone in a mascot costume I could see how Botox would be useful.

I would get really nervous when I first started doing surgeries and would sweat a lot so I considered getting it done to help with that. But I've ended up getting more comfortable so never got it done.
not sure if nerves or the OR lights

Reactions: duckaroosky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad