GDT: #82 ⋅ ANA @ VGK ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
If he didn’t already want out, then making him the backup would make it a guarantee that he would demand a move. I really don’t want a guy like that around the team. I don’t really understand why you would prefer Gibson to be our backup with that contract over another overpaid goalie. Like, would you really be against Husso as the backup for 1 year instead of Gibson for 3?
why do you assume the Red Wings would even make that trade? i dont buy the idea that gibson is some locker room cancer that others think he is because they dont like his body language. gibson's contract doesn't hurt us right now anyways.

Reactions: Boo Boo

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Ahlers talking about tits is about as big a reminder that it's the last game of the season as youll hear.
I thought maybe I misheard and decided I didn’t care enough to rewind and listen. Thanks for confirming lol

Reactions: Static

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
why do you assume the Red Wings would even make that trade? i dont buy the idea that gibson is some locker room cancer that others think he is because they dont like his body language. gibson's contract doesn't hurt us right now anyways.
I’m not even insinuating he’s an issue in the locker room. But do you really think he seems like a guy who would be cool with being the backup?

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Do they have the audience turned down because the levels sound way off

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Got home late and Bally's is f***ing with me trying to get me sign up for shit I'm already signed up for!!!!

I will murder your whole bankrupt family Bally's, don't mess with me!!!!!
1713493286295.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad