635681056798832695127714515_dancing.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Stajan had a great night

Show up when it really counts every year...Love him :sarcasm:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Flames already have a great group of young guys, Hamilton has looked so good the past few months, a top 10 pick is just what the Flames need, the Flames aren't Toronto or Vancouver bad. They just need to get a fricken goalie

A top three pick and a UFA signing is what they need up front; along with a reasonable goalie. So much offensive numbers this year.

I appreciate dummying the Canucks. Always do.

The one thing. About this draft stuff. The top three will likely be NHL ready next season; that'll help out the offence more next season. I would like Nylander with our pick; but he's not ready for next year, likely.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wonder if Hartley is considering using Stajan as a winger next season

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hopefully, I prefer grant as 4 C. Also wouldn't mind seeing Grant as a top 9 W
I think it opens up a few things, Stajan could slide in for Fro with Colborne & Backlund, this would allow Fro to play with Bennett and Grant could slot between Bouma & Ferland

Gaudreau - Monahan - _______
_______ - Bennett - Frolik
Colborne - Backlund - Stajan
Bouma - _______ - Ferland

Beninho*

Mar 19, 2016
A top three pick and a UFA signing is what they need up front; along with a reasonable goalie. So much offensive numbers this year.

I appreciate dummying the Canucks. Always do.

The one thing. About this draft stuff. The top three will likely be NHL ready next season; that'll help out the offence more next season. I would like Nylander with our pick; but he's not ready for next year, likely.

I honestly think any of the top 5 wingers in this draft would have a chance to play on the team next season

May 23, 2007
Calgary
I don't think it's a coincidence anymore.

Any 4th liner that gets put on a line with Backlund for a period of time will have a career year.

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
I think it opens up a few things, Stajan could slide in for Fro with Colborne & Backlund, this would allow Fro to play with Bennett and Grant could slot between Bouma & Ferland

Gaudreau - Monahan - _______
_______ - Bennett - Frolik
Colborne - Backlund - Stajan
Bouma - _______ - Ferland

Personally I think it's time to move on from Stajan. I love him, but I think we have plenty of guys who can fill his roles on and off the ice. Also mark my words Elson and Arnold will both be NHLers next year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Personally I think it's time to move on from Stajan. I love him, but I think we have plenty of guys who can fill his roles on and off the ice. Also mark my words Elson and Arnold will both be NHLers next year.
:laugh: Mark your words eh? How often have you watched them play? Neither are NHL ready.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I don't think any of the hot play from the 3-4th liners, or these meaningless wins, will roll into next season.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I don't think any of the hot play from the 3-4th liners, or these meaningless wins, will roll into next season.

Except for Backlund and Colborne. I think both of them are learning how to play the role expected of them. Middle 6 guys with special team minutes.

More important for Backlund is learning how to stay healthy.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012

They'll be plan c injury call-ups maybe.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Over on their board they full on cheer for losses and goals against. Personally not a fan of that. I still cheer to win (especially against edmonton or Vancouver) but when we lose its just something to ease the pain.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Not sure if you know this is or not. But a swedish source claim that Kylington will play for you againt Minnesota.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad