Post-Game Talk: 800th Win at the Joe - Wings down Flames 4-2

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Yeah I know, I also read that other thread. Still doesn't make sense to me. Nosek I get because Penalty Killer such and such. Andersson is useless and you can def make room for him.

Still dont get why you call up a dman and dont play him. Especially since hes better then Kindl and Smith (on 85% of the games, heck maybe all of them) as of right now.
I beleive they just rewarded with for his good play with a good paycheck as the motivation.
Nosek was extra if Zetterberg couldn't play. But he was deemed good to go rather early on the game day so it never came in question.

Pretty good game. CGY was there for the taking in the 2nd period, haven't had that much space to work with in the O zone since the Arizona blowout. Glad we took advantage anyway and didn't try to hold onto a one goal lead. Not too many standouts, but many solid performances including Mrazek. We still suck at hitting the net.
We are so terrible at hitting the net.
There could be a human element into why Nosek got the call. His girlfriend is in town so they team may have felt like has should be rewarded with a cup of coffee and doing so now means he can celebrate with his gf. Let's not forget when placed in an offensive role last season he produced rather well. He seems like he is a guy who can slide up and down the lineup and fit in in multiple roles, a la Doug Brown or Dan Cleary.
Maybe.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
It was a good game. Nice to see the offense give Petr some goal support on that one. Plus they held a lead :sarcasm:.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Geez, things are boring around here after a win

Oddly enough I feel a lot of people that post here are waiting for the inevitable downfall of the organization just to say "I told you so! See! I was right!"

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Oddly enough I feel a lot of people that post here are waiting for the inevitable downfall of the organization just to say "I told you so! See! I was right!"

I 100% believe this.

At times people were actively wishing for this team to miss the playoffs :laugh:

Parts of our fanbase have, literally, been spoiled rotten.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad