GDT: 800 vs 801 (Ovi vs Mr Hockey) 7 pm Dec 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Another great game to be at. Energy was strong especially after Dowd scored back-to-back. Team went nuts when Gus scored as well and then of course Orlov with the winner in OT. 2 point night!

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Could only watch game without sound at bar… what were wings complaining about on 2nd goal? They say it hit netting? Any video of it?

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Scorlov needs PP time with that type of shot from the point.
Could only watch game without sound at bar… what were wings complaining about on 2nd goal? They say it hit netting? Any video of it?
The puck when dumped in by Jensen wrapped around and then dropped downward awkwardly. The video they showed on TV was inconclusive.

Reactions: BallardEra

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I knew i didn’t see Protas much after the first period. Only 5 minutes. I don’t see anything about him being hurt. NAK had less than 9 min. Time to get Snively a couple of games.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I knew i didn’t see Protas much after the first period. Only 5 minutes. I don’t see anything about him being hurt. NAK had less than 9 min. Time to get Snively a couple of games.

yes, quite odd. did not see anything in Protas play that demanded reduced ice time. anyone else?

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Fun game to watch. They’re playing cohesive hockey and with confidence. Nice to see them score 10 goals this homestand and not need Ovi lighting it up to do so.

Ovi just needs to break the record. The other team is obsessed with him and collapsing early and his teammates are overpassing and overthinking trying to get him the puck. Maybe a quick trip out of town will help them just play their game and let the goals come to Ovi instead of forcing it all the time.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Fun game to watch. They’re playing cohesive hockey and with confidence. Nice to see them score 10 goals this homestand and not need Ovi lighting it up to do so.

Ovi just needs to break the record. The other team is obsessed with him and collapsing early and his teammates are overpassing and overthinking trying to get him the puck. Maybe a quick trip out of town will help them just play their game and let the goals come to Ovi instead of forcing it all the time.

IMO they should use it to their advantage. If every goalie is going to lean Ovie's way - even more than usual - then those backdoor passes to Sheary/Kuz/etc are going to be there.

Anyway, team is playing well. Keep it rolling!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
IMO they should use it to their advantage. If every goalie is going to lean Ovie's way - even more than usual - then those backdoor passes to Sheary/Kuz/etc are going to be there.

Anyway, team is playing well. Keep it rolling!
I think they have used it to their advantage. That is why Gus got a hatty and Dowd got 2. Finding other ways to score. there was a play in second where Sheary looked off an OV pass and shot it. Granted it was 5 feet too high but at least he shot it.

Also last night, they played OV in the bumper spot at end of game. That should open others but they need to shoot it.

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad