GDT: #80 | FLYERS at Islanders | Tue., Apr. 3, 2018, 7:00 pm ET | MSG+ 2, NBCSP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou, he said "fun with GDT songs" - that doesn't include ****ing Billy Joel, buddy.
Yea but you gotta realize and to this day.

Growing up my dad had his vynil turn table and has every billy Joel album and I had to listen to that daily as a kid .

He has over 100 records but has like 10 billy Joel records he was a big fan.

I'm just glad he doesn't have Kenny g stuff or id kill my self

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lol what is this coach seeing on the ice? Laughton has played fine. I can’t think of any turnovers or cleared pucks that flip and Lehtera do regularly. Raf back is great news but he should easily come in for Lehtera. Why can’t Laughton be our #2 shutdown center?

I mean, the answer is pretty obvious isn't it? Hakstol is a f***ing moron is the answer.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Dave Hakstol is a nightmare.

I remember when he was hired and I was like "Hextall is hiring someone named Hakstol? What?" And also, "What kind of name is ****ing 'Hakstol'?" It was goofy then, but kind of funny, and it is still goofy as **** now, but the laughter has turned into alternating screaming and weeping. And puking. So three things. And ****ting the bed. Four.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
....wait a minute. This means he didn't just choose Laughton to sit, he's doubling down on Lehtera as a Center? Oh for the love of

I put it more as that Lehtera seems untouchable for the most part. Brings absolutely nothing to the game yet he is still here. Laughton has been solid all season and now he gets the scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad