Jan 17, 2004
tumblr_omo0csX6lF1tei0k7o1_500.gif

Last edited:

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
(Random thoughts)

I’m going to throw something out here, and I’m actually ok if most don’t see as the game threads probably less viewed now.

I have a potential opening into a writer position, or a podcast (doubt this one) role pending a “meeting”Monday.

I find what makes this fun is the fan engagement side of things - which I do think some other Flyer media content is missing, so I do wonder if it was a potential interest for some from here to engage beyond a written level if an opportunity was to surface.

Not sure I want to do this, especially considering state of the team but alas…

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
(Random thoughts)

I’m going to throw something out here, and I’m actually ok if most don’t see as the game threads probably less viewed now.

I have a potential opening into a writer position, or a podcast (doubt this one) role pending a “meeting”Monday.

I find what makes this fun is the fan engagement side of things - which I do think some other Flyer media content is missing, so I do wonder if it was a potential interest for some from here to engage beyond a written level if an opportunity was to surface.

Just as a head's up, there is a Forum Rule that could pertain to such a matter:

3) Spamming: Posts that advertise anything without the authorization of site Administrators may be considered “spam”. If you wish to advertise on HFBoards please contact [email protected].

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
They’ll be in #7 spot at worst heading into the lottery.

The Flyers would have to go pointless in the next two games while having Arizona pick up at least three points to go to #6. If tied the Arizona would have the tiebreaker in this case with less regulation wins than the Flyers.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Just as a head's up, there is a Forum Rule that could pertain to such a matter:

3) Spamming: Posts that advertise anything without the authorization of site Administrators may be considered “spam”. If you wish to advertise on HFBoards please contact [email protected].

Thanks for the heads up! Don’t want to intrude, and it’s kind of a casual idea at this point.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Refs get an assist for not calling the double minor on the obvious high stick to Lemiemx. He looked right at it.

Reactions: renberg

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
(Random thoughts)

Yeah we've been talking about starting an actual flyers fan podcast, not the authentic bullshit/corporate shrills

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
IMO, the optimal outcome (if I'm doing all the math correctly) is ARZ, MTL, CBJ, and CHI win 2 more games each, and ANA wins 1. That puts us in 5th, and CBJ/CHI/ANA/SJ all on 60 points. Not going to happen, thanks to the Habs playing the Bruins and both CBJ/CHI having games against the Pens, but I'd love to see the top 4 tied on points and the Flyers with 5th best odds. That would leave the draft odds as SJ, ANA, CBJ, CHI, PHI.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad