GDT: 8 PM - 2011 ECQF GAME 3 - BRUINS at Poutineville - NESN - Bruins trail series 0-2

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Really Poutineville???

upload_2020-3-26_21-59-25.png

Enjoy Lake Placid guys

10102014_Froggy_Free_Beer.jpg

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
It's funny cuz it's true. This is EXACTLY the type of talk we had for a week.

I don't know anybody that felt confident with this series after game 2. Hell, I bet even @Scotto74 was leaning to the pessimism!

Looking at the Habs lineup I remember being legitimately concerned about this matchup for the next few years. Cammalleri, Kostitsyn, Wisniewski, Subban, Price, Turtlenec, Pacioretty, Weber, Desharnais, hell I thought they'd eventually get lucky with Pouliot against us too. All these players for whatever reason either torched Boston or I had a sneaking suspicion that they always would.

This series really felt started to feel special in games 4 and 5 though. I don't know if I can bear to watch them all the way through again, for the sake of curbing my anxiety.

That was one hell of a series. I am sure I had my ups and downs throughout every game. The entire thing is a blur now but I am sure I thought oh no the habs are going to do it to us again for sure. I would love to relive that playoff run. what a great time to be a bruins fan and the teams we beat were the perfect teams to knock out on our way.

Reactions: BMC and TD Charlie

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
I remember watching this entire game feeling sick to my stomach like I was going to throw up. It just felt like the Habs were going to tie it up and then win.

Reactions: BMC

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I had to work last night but had the game on while I was working .

Jack was fun to listen to. I love how much he hates the Habs.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I had to work last night but had the game on while I was working .

Jack was fun to listen to. I love how much he hates the Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad