Laczynski (Reproductive Processes)
Atkinson (Day to Year)
JVR (IR)
Anisimov (Remember him?
Ristolainen (IR)
Brown (IR)
Brink (IR)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (Searches for meaning atop a mountain)

HURRICANES LINEUP:

Teravainen-Aho-Jarvis
Svechnikov-Kotkaniemi-Necas
Martinook-Staal-Fast
Noesen-Stastny-Stepan

Slavin-Burns
Skjei-Pesce
Coghlan-Chatfield

Raanta
Andersen

1st PP:

Noesen-Aho-Svechnikov
Burns-Necas

2nd PP:

Stastny-Kotkaniemi-Jarvis
Coghlan-Teravainen

1st PK:

Aho-Teravainen
Slavin-Burns

2nd PK:

Staal-Fast
Skjei-Pesce

Injuries:

Kase (Out)
Gardiner (IR)
Pacioretty (IR)

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include hollow eyes and cute aggression. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

Last edited:

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017

Risto 3rd pair?

In other news water is wet. Do you think for one minute they would sit the Octogenarian or the AHL lifer, both who have no future in the NHL, for the person who needs the playing time the most. But according to Tortorella the kids will play. So far, I have not seen one instance where he selected a young player over an older one. First chance they got they went to the waiver wire rather than letting Laczynski play.

As always with the Flyers, if a prospect does not record a hat trick in their first "shift" they are summoned to the bench.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
A total of 7 people in Philadelphia are going to watch this game.

In other news water is wet. Do you think for one minute they would sit the Octogenarian or the AHL lifer, both who have no future in the NHL, for the person who needs the playing time the most. But according to Tortorella the kids will play. So far, I have not seen one instance where he selected a young player over an older one. First chance they got they went to the waiver wire rather than letting Laczynski play.

As always with the Flyers, if a prospect does not record a hat trick in their first "shift" they are summoned to the bench.

I've never seen someone contradict himself more in 3 weeks in my life. He's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jackass.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I'd love to see a sign of life from Sanheim when reunited with Risto.
He really stood out last season in a good way. So far I haven't really noticed him, which isn't nearly good enough for a 6.2M player.

Zamula has been just okay. He is good for a couple of mental breakdowns every game but makes up for it in other ways most of the time.
Seeler is the obvious whipping boy here but on the ice he has been a pleasent surprise so far. It's like watching the next Brandong Manning: some good basic tools, a lot of heart but a low ceiling and running out of time and opportunities to show he actually belongs. I'm not getting carried away by half a dozen of okay performances but I can see what the coaches value about his game.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
We'Re GoInG tO pLaY tHe YoUtH

Imagine being Zamula knowing the first rough game you have you’re just going to sit. After working your ass off to get fat as that’s all the team wanted you to work on.

Imagine that as a solid development strategy.

This team is dogshit, and those Neanderthals that scream their ass off at games cheering for this shit are the prime reason we are stuck in hell.

f*** em all. Piss on Clarke’s grave one day.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Imagine being Zamula knowing the first rough game you have you’re just going to sit. After working your ass off to get fat as that’s all the team wanted you to work on.

This team is dogshit, and those Neanderthals that scream their ass off at games cheering for this shit are the prime reason we are stuck in hell.

Knowing players with worse, dumber mistakes will still be fed unlimited time.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'd love to see a sign of life from Sanheim when reunited with Risto.
He really stood out last season in a good way. So far I haven't really noticed him, which isn't nearly good enough for a 6.2M player.

Zamula has been just okay. He is good for a couple of mental breakdowns every game but makes up for it in other ways most of the time.
Seeler is the obvious whipping boy here but on the ice he has been a pleasent surprise so far. It's like watching the next Brandong Manning: some good basic tools, a lot of heart but a low ceiling and running out of time and opportunities to show he actually belongs. I'm not getting carried away by half a dozen of okay performances but I can see what the coaches value about his game.

Risto is going to make it harder for Sanheim to show life.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Knowing players with worse, dumber mistakes will still be fed unlimited time.

It will be defended as the development strategy. Tough love, and all.

I’ll tell you what, I’ll enjoy this season a lot more when the losses hopefully start coming - and when the eventual mutiny/dirt starts coming out against Torts.

The one thing I was looking forward to this season was the losses for higher draft position. It’s gone exactly in the worst way possible, racking up meaningless wins, and right back to shitty development.

I do get a chuckle out of Frost not requesting a trade yet - willingly killing his own career, and Sanheim having such a low self esteem that he re-signs for life. Losers, the bunch of them.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017

R (5).jpg

Reactions: BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad